Friday, January 22, 2010

My life

Hi! Welcome to my blog. My name is Taylor Elliott and I am a 16 year old junior at Anderson High school in Cincinnati, Ohio. I play select soccer and am going on the play in college. I have a 21 year old sister, a 19 year old brother, and my mom and dad. All of us are very close and always have fun together. I was born in Cali, Columbia then when I was two moved to the Dominican Republic. After living there for two years, my family and I moved to Thailand for four years, then moved to the United States when I was nine. We traveled around because my dad was president of Colgate Palmolive but he quit that job and started his own businesses to settle down and stay in one spot.

6 comments:

  1. Taylor I did not know that you lived in so many countries! That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Did you like living in other countries or the United States better? And I didn't know that you're going to play soccer in college! That's going to be challenging but should be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. taylor its crazy! ive known you since i was like 8 and i didnt know half that stuff about you! guess we need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never knew you lived in Columbia and the Dominican Republic that is really interesting. What schools are interested in you for soccer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is pretty neat that you got to live in so many other countries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you had any offers from colleges about playing soccer?

    ReplyDelete